Well here’s a pleasant surprise! Woke up this morning to a message from Kat @ http://whatkatbaked.wordpress.com saying she had nominated The Bake-a-logue for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Kat … it’s always good to be recognised. I will admit I did not know much about the Liebster Award so had to do a bit of research and discovered it’s more of a recognition for upcoming bloggers to engage with a wider audience. What a great idea!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated me
2. Answer questions given to me by the person who nominated me
3. Nominate 5-10 people for the award
4. Ask about 10 questions the nominees have to answer
5. Comment on the nominee’s blog to let them know they received the award
Answers to the questions I was asked by Kat @ http://whatkatbaked.wordpress.com:
1. What is your favourite thing to cook and/or bake?
So someone agrees with me that there is a difference between cooking and baking! 😀 As i’d rather be baking any day so i’ll answer that part …. almond cake! *nom nom*
2. What is your favourite flavour?
This one’s a no-brainer …. chocolate all the way!
3. Tea or Coffee?
Tea at home but coffee in a cafe! 😉
4. Do you have a favourite “celebrity” chef/cook?
Hmm, i’m not much into celebrities as it’s easier to relate to ordinary people like myself … but if I had to choose I’d probably say Jamie Oliver ..
5. Where did you last go on holiday?
Australia! And man was that a loooong flight but oh so worth it 🙂
6. What time did you get up this morning?
Haha thank God it was a decent hour otherwise this could’ve been embarrassing … 8:30am!
7. What foods do you dislike?
I’m full of beans but would not like them on my plate …
8. Where in the world would you most like to go?
South Africa … and have a real adventure!
9. Hot or Cold?
Hot, hot, hot!
10. Why did you start your blog?
As I love baking but do not have a professional baking background I thought it would be a good idea to have a common platform for amateur bakers (like me) to share my baking experiences with.
Questions I would like to ask my Nominees:
1. Does life without internet sound scary or stress-free?
2. Looks or personality .. which one is more important?
3. You’ve just won the lottery .. what is the first thing you’re going to buy?
4. Comfort over style or style over comfort?
5. What is the most unusual thing you have eaten?
6. What was the strongest motivation behind your blog?
7. Would you rather bake yourself at home or just order in?
8. What is the favourite post you have ever written on your blog and why?
9. Sweet or Savoury?
10. What was the last thing you baked?
Happy Blogging! 🙂